Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Ecks
Domino
Dario
Vicarius
Keigh
Ricky Scarface
Chainer
Eleutherophobia
12 posters

Release Date, Payment Model

Nytewing
    Nytewing
    Growling Mongrel
    Growling Mongrel

Release Date, Payment Model - Page 2 Empty Re: Release Date, Payment Model

Post  Nytewing Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

yea after taking P.S. (photoshop, looked like p.ost s.cript lol) classes it took awhile for me to re-train myself. It was like trying to ride with the training wheels still on a bicycle after not using them for 19 or so years LOL.

Back to the topic thou I just got a txt from one of my best friends, she wants me to go to the bar with her 'cuz her BFs being an ass so I have no idea when I'll get on tomarrow affraid If anything worth telling happens I'll post it LMAO. Still haven't gotten an offical time of release yet, after checking my e-mails and re-reading the apb forums.

*edit*

I mean if theres a fight or something 'cuz I would never kiss and tell, gezz Laughing
    Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Release Date, Payment Model - Page 2 Empty Re: Release Date, Payment Model

Post  Delinquent Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Nytewing wrote: Still haven't gotten an offical time of release yet, after checking my e-mails and re-reading the apb forums.

Yes, I am a forum whore... Anyways! Date and time have just been officially announced!

APBmonkey wrote:The time is upon us... APB is going live, and here are the important dates and times:

Early Access begins on Saturday the 26th of June at 9am Eastern - so if you have pre-ordered, see you in the morning! (If you haven't, you can still pre-order and join in Early Access)

Early access allows players to use a bonus 10 hours of Action district time and unlimited Social district time leading up to release. Please note that you cannot use your additional 50 hours of Action District time until then.

All Points Bulletin is officially released Tuesday the 29th of June at 12:01am Eastern (midnight), so if you haven’t pre-ordered we hope to see you then!

-The APB Team

P.S. ... Again:

Can I just say those quotation marks in the corners when you quote someone are among the coolest things I have yet to see on a forum!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm