Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining In-Game (Pre-launch to Launch)

Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Joining In-Game (Pre-launch to Launch) Empty Joining In-Game (Pre-launch to Launch)

Post  Eleutherophobia Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the time is finally upon us. And as such, it deserves a caps-lock-important announcement. In the single-digits hours, APB's servers will go live, and we will finally all have a chance to meet within the borders of San Paro. I cannot express the excitement I feel in seeing how our numbers have swelled, and the beautiful, meaningful stories that so many of you have already told on these boards. Without a doubt, we will continue to grow stronger, and more tightly-knit as time goes on.

So, down to logistics: In case you have not followed the threads, we will be making our home on the LaRocha server. That means that you must make your character on the LaRocha server to join the Rain Dogs.

Once you have created your character, and are ready to join us, please add Eleutherophobia as a friend, and /whisper your request to join. If I'm not online, please send me a piece of mail indicating the same, and I will invite you as soon as possible. Following the launch on the 29th, this will be modified, and a few more members will be given permission to accept members, so expect this notice to change, and eventually be moved to the Business section. For now, however, it will pervade every section of the boards. We're at the beginning of a very exciting chapter, everyone.

In a few hours, we start something big.

Joining In-Game (Pre-launch to Launch) Signaturesignature