Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
IcePho3nix
Domino
Nickel
Azrakel
Ecks
Chainer
DevilDolly
Molly
Carlyle
Eleutherophobia
Mota
Delinquent
16 posters

Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important)

IcePho3nix
    IcePho3nix
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important)

Post  IcePho3nix Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Carlyle wrote:I honestly couldn't care less if I'm recognized for anything. Hell, I don't even think I did that much, and maybe this is just Del's way of dealing with his deep-seeded love/man-crush for me. B)

Chainer's acting like a douche, so I'm treating him like a douche.

... Yeah, I guess you're right. Plus, his "Man up and 1v1 them" comment reminds me a bit of Uwe Boll challenging critics to box him. I hate Uwe Boll.
    Dice
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important)

Post  Dice Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Domino wrote: Hey, I know I’m far from the most vocal forum member, but I’ve been around here for a long time, and lurked the forum at work pretty often as a guest. I probably have a little bias because I know Ele in real life, and out of everyone I have only roleplayed with him.

From what I see (tried to keep from asking Ele to clarify, so I could base this only off facts) this is really fucking stupid. You all got pissy because Ele didn’t give you each recognition in a post that was about the group being strong and living past the end of the game. That’s pathetic. I’m one of the managers (non-students) where Ele works, and nobody should be more demanding of a cookie now and then than them because apart from a few editors on the news and magazine staff, none of them even get paid to work there. But they don’t because they (1) aren’t whiny little kids and (2) are enjoying what they do.

You guys were playing a game, not even working. Ele running the forums and starting all this is the one who worked. And if he only thanked Chainer and Ecks by name, deal with it. They’ve been here longer.

This is dumb. Move past it.

What is this I don't even. No one gives a rat's ass what people do away from the boards, and seeing as we were playing the game the boards (At the time were based around.) I would say its pretty god damned important. Most of the things that happened story-wise, are not even written down on the forums. No one was seeking recognition for things they did, people were offended by the fact that what they did contribute was shit on. Its a kick in the gonads and frustrating to most. Even if they have been here longer, people have contributed far more in the lesser time they've been here.
    Navron
    Navron
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Navron Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I suppose I should make a srs post about this. But honestly, this whole situation is really not that srs. It seems that everyone else whose name hasn't been mentioned (I.E Myra, Ice) and are looking from the outside also see how unnecessary this is.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Post  Eleutherophobia Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Krycek
    Krycek
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Krycek Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 pm

HA! A whole thread about bad blood and no one seems to remember that you're all supposed to HATE ME for reasons undefined. Chipper the fuck up and turn your care-bear-isms against the President of Apathy.
    Navron
    Navron
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Navron Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Krycek wrote:HA! A whole thread about bad blood and no one seems to remember that you're all supposed to HATE ME for reasons undefined. Chipper the fuck up and turn your care-bear-isms against the President of Apathy.

Uh-oh. I think you might have summoned the Demons of Rage.
    Krycek
    Krycek
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Krycek Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 pm

[Edit by Ele: Garbage post of 'Meh.' does not advance conversation.]
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Glad we can move on.
    Nomen Nescio
    Nomen Nescio
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Nomen Nescio Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Credit for RD needs to be given where credit is due. In this it will be 'when', and here's how we can do that.

12:00 am 1:00 am 2:00 am 3:00 am 4:00 am 5:00 am 6:00 am 7:00 am 8:00 am 9:00 am 10:00 am 11:00 am
    Monday Mota Firnyn Enders Anathema Ecks Ecks Ecks Tony Molly Arkiya Ele Ele
    Tuesday MgFalcon Keigh Keigh Lupusintus Claire Mortierre Claire Thorsten RDT Ecks Ecks Ecks
    Wednesday Hammerskald Hammerskald Lamette Krycek Vaughn Domino Sushin LuncentWolf Morden * Dmitri Dmitri
    Thursday Nickel Nytewing Nytewing Revontulet Ecks Ecks Ecks Deshwitat444 Deshwitat444 Navron Ele Ele
    Friday Mota Chico Lupusintus Azrakel Azrakel Cr1m50n Lamette Enron Ele Ele Ele Ele
    Saturday Sebudai Vicarious Vicarious Petra Bealer Petra Bealer Petra Bealer Journey Ricky Scarface Ragnarok918 Ragnarok918 Cynthetic Cynthetic
    Sunday Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

12:00 pm 1:00 pm 2:00 pm 3:00 pm 4:00 pm 5:00 pm 6:00 pm 7:00 pm 8:00 pm 9:00 pm 10:00 pm 11:00 pm
    Monday Ele Ele Ele Ricky Scarface Thorsten Enders Hobo Jim Enron Vicarious Redman Redman InZaneFlea
    Tuesday * LucentWolf Chaos Molly Chainer Chainer Azrakel Arkiya Nytewing Nytewing * Krycek
    Wednesday Sushin Stead123 Stead123 Domino Chainer Chainer Anathema Anathema ComaCanadian Nickel * *
    Thursday Ele Morden IcePho3nix IcePho3nix Ryuuki Navron RDT Lupusintus Lupusintus Chico Keigh Keigh
    Friday Chainer Chainer Chainer Lupusintus Azrakel Pyroclasm Pyroclasm Ecks Ecks Ecks Ele Ele
    Saturday * Tripp Maxine Navron Karah Cr1m50n Tripp Journey Tony * Nomen Nescio Nomen Nescio
    Sunday Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

*Indicates members with seven posts or less, who can celebrate together at the scheduled times.

The allotted times are based only on the number of posts by members, excluding Ele, Ecks, and Chainer. In the next few weeks, the committee will be discussing time slots based on quality rather than quantity of posts.

If there happens to be a scheduling conflict and you would like to bask in glory at another time, please be courteous and contact whom you wish to trade times with 24 hours before your original time slot.

Contact Information

773-869-7100

7290 Fannin Street, Mayors Income, Tennessee
    Krycek
    Krycek
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Post  Krycek Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:11 pm

A few issues I expect to see rectified.

A.) Too many people being honored on the sabbath.
    B.) Jesus being honored on the first day? Wha?
    C.) Dibs on taking the credit of those with 7 posts or less, and those who have left.
    D.) Several contracts will be completed in short order, dibs on taking the credit of those who will no longer be with us.
    E.) Dibs on Jesus' credit, he doesn't party much.
    F.) Dibs on taking the credit of anyone not using their actual name.
    G.) Dibs on taking the credit of anyone using a name that can be spelled with letters between A-Z.
    H.) Being the President of Apathy allows me to severely not care, and it should be noted, Meh.
    Nomen Nescio
    Nomen Nescio
    Liquored-up Immigrant
    Liquored-up Immigrant

Post  Nomen Nescio Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

I'll get the paperwork started, but don't expect changes any time soon- it's a jungle of red tape in administration. Seriously, there is red tape all over the offices and people keep getting stuck.
    Chainer
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Rifts and Rain Dogs (Important) - Page 2 So_much_win

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am