Alt Characters

Azrakel
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Alt Characters

Post  Azrakel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 pm

So I just made a second character yesterday to see what the Enforcer side of things is like (don't hate me), and it seemed awfully lonely without all the clan-chat banter going on. I didn't see a thread elsewhere like this, I thought it might be a good idea to make a place for people to post their other characters in (I know people besides me have some), so that we could add each other to the friends list in-game and still group up.

Azrakel/Enforcer/LaRocha

DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Re: Alt Characters

Post  DevilDolly on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Post  Delinquent on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

I have an enforcer as well, created for the purpose of further Devil's story.

As she mentioned, I was thinking that we could create a sub clan of enforcers for RP reasons. Bring in some new blood that way as well, since the Rain Dogs won't be limited to just Criminal RP. Let me get with Ele on this and see what we can do about getting such a thing started.

Side note, there is another Dog out there that has an enforcer. I think it was Lyndon, but I can't remember well as it was something learned while defending ourselves against a person that claimed we were griefing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 am