Officers and Awards

Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Officers and Awards

Post  Eleutherophobia on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Officers:

Mutts and Mongrels, we now have two new officers in the Rain Dogs. As we've continued to grow and progress, it has become clear that I cannot be around all the time to address issues with all members, or induct new pups. As such two dedicated members have been given the role of officer within the Rain Dogs. Delinquent, having shown a vested interest both in-game and forum-side, has really stayed on-message with exactly the storytelling that we want to bring to this game. He has remained an active and contributive member while maintaining a positive attitude. Navron, having consistently gotten better within the action districts, while keeping his head. He shows that you can play this game, play it well, and stay calm when things don't go your way. Navron should really be a role model for everyone else in the action district.

Both will be given a more active role in the recruiting and introduction of new members.

Awards:

We will now have monthly awards given to the eight (four and four) most outstanding players and storytellers within the Rain Dogs. Winners will have modified forum ranks and icons for the month, along with listings in the awards' respective thread.

Winners will be chosen by me, with input from the officer team. However, anyone can nominate anyone else, should you see that their activity is so deserving. This month's winners are as follows:

Eightball Ace: The Baker Pool Hall Eightball Ace title for excellence in gameplay is awarded to Dice, Anathema, Chainer, and Delinquent. There are plenty more that I would like to put on this list, but these four consistently show that they are serious contenders for the daily leagues. Nice shooting, gentlemen.

Featured Author: The Priceless Tomes Book of the Month Featured Author title for excellence in storytelling is awarded to DevilDolly, Claire, Dmitri, and Carlyle. Specifically looking toward their affinity toward in-game roleplaying, and their activity in "Crimes Against Art," the open RP, this quartet has shown a tangible want to tell stories within this universe, something that I hope everyone will experience, as it is very much the guiding force behind this group. Once again, I wish I could have added everyone that has contributed to these stories thusfar, but these four have shaped a world that is already attracting many others.

Delinquent
    Here 'til the Money Runs Out

Re: Officers and Awards

Post  Delinquent on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 pm

This is outstanding, and I am not just referring to officer status. I have to admit the idea of monthly rewards are really cool and a first among any guild / crew / clan I have ever been a part of. Nice going, Ele, congrats to the winners, and thanks for the promotion.
    Chainer
    Travelling Accordionist
    Travelling Accordionist

Post  Chainer on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Congratulations both ladies and gentlemens. Well earned and well achieved all of you!
    Dice
    Lost in the Harbour
    Lost in the Harbour

Post  Dice on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 pm

I would like to thank the Rain Dogs as a whole, and El for coming up with this exceptional idea.

DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Post  DevilDolly on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 am

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Delinquent

Post  Delinquent on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 am

DevilDolly wrote:This made my day, thank you so much!

*laughs, pokes Ian* Told you you were good!

Congrats to you, Double-D. Smile

DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

Post  DevilDolly on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 am

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carlyle
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Post  Carlyle on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Whoa! Thanks a bunch! And congrats to the other winners!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:37 pm