Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving...

Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving... Empty A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving...

Post  Redman Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Fed up with society and it's nonsensical norms I went to bed one night as Red and dreamed of a better world. I woke up...Bludthirsty. Went to the bathroom to shower, shit, and shave. Looked in the mirror and the face was there. That face that I had known for so long, had hidden inside me, whispering; one of the many voices in my head. I step outside to another gray day and Red has vanished from my mind; now another voice in my head. The smell of gunpowder and burning rubber insult my nose and yet it arouses me better than coffee and I'm snapped back to reality. After nearly 24 hours of crawling and scraping my way through dark alleyways of ill-repute, I am damn near ready to tame this sweet bitch of a city. If I must I shall bring my grenade to the knife fight. affraid
    DevilDolly
    Thumbing Home
    Thumbing Home

A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving... Empty Re: A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving...

Post  DevilDolly Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Last edited by DevilDolly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving... Empty Re: A certain sort of attitude leads to a certain sort of craving...

Post  Redman Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 pm

That...was...intense...Where can I get an outfit like that?
    Redman
    Redman
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Redman Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

So what we all wear faces depending on the group which surrounds us. I propose that we choose which face to wear and when. Only I have this stinking gut feeling that my Bludthirsty face was particularly attracted to that voice in my head, hoping to serve as a reminder that we all judge the book by the cover and perhaps this is not always for the wise. It is human nature to judge; only God's by right. The revolution is here, friends. This is our underground playground, our twisty slide of angst and outrage. So go ahead, pull the pin. And come give me a hug!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 am