Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Grand Theft Dump Truck

Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Grand Theft Dump Truck Empty Grand Theft Dump Truck

Post  Tripp Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm

((Due to injuries from when I was in the armed forces I can't type much so only here to RP.))

Boedean swings open the door to the Balken Volka then climbs in the driver seat. He plugs in his MP3 player as he digs around in his baggy jeans pocket for a needle nose pliers as he leans down under the dashboard and starts seperating the wires then works on trying to get the dump truck started. Finally when all the wires are connected proper, the truck starts only to greet Boedean with the blaring music of his MP3 player. He smirks as it starts with Fun Loving Criminals' Scooby Snacks. He drives through the gate after the truck gets rolling and then across the street into a back alley. As he gets half way down the alley to the other street, he honks the horn of the dump truck to give the peds a warning. Most move out of the way except for once obese latino woman. Boedean honks again but he just gases the truck and slams into the woman. Blood splatters his windshield of the dump truck but he just sighs and uses the emergency breaks to do a 90 degree turn half way down the new alley he's on into a much narrow back alley where he turns again down a hundreds with ease into the parking lot of a car repair shop. He turns the dump truck into a garage door opening where he keeps it running and unplugs his MP3 player and gets out. Out of one dark corner of the garage, some person comes running out and climbs into the dump truck and backs out of the garage with it then speeds off. Boedean watches all this and then he hears footsteps behind him then a voice with a thick southern accent. He turns to greet the person with a .44 to his Uncle Jimmy's face.

His uncle just smirks, "Gud teh know dey taught ya well back in dah Navy SEALs, Boe."
    Boedean just smirks also and lowers the gun and holsters it as Jimmy holds out a bottle of Jack Danials for Boedean, "Thank ya kindly, Uncle Jimmy. Old habits are hard tah break."
    Uncle Jimmy just snorts as Boedean pops the cork and takes a long swig of the whiskey, "Ya know dat wasn't a deer?"
    Boedean just chuckles, "As big as that latino was, she looked like one when she huddled like that."
    "Damn mexicaners," is Boedean's uncle only response.

((Wanted to keep it short and sweet. Hope this is good enough to where I can finally find RP on this game.))
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Grand Theft Dump Truck Empty Re: Grand Theft Dump Truck

Post  Eleutherophobia Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

(Good to see someone taking up the family business. Welcome to the Rain Dogs.)
    Tripp
    Tripp
    Uninvited Relative
    Uninvited Relative

Post  Tripp Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 pm

((Family Biz? Okay, now I am starting to question what I just signed myself up for. So long as you don't mind seeing a legless person run around then glad to be aboard.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 am