Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm a nice person...really I am.

HellBitch
    HellBitch
    Just Passing Through
    Just Passing Through

I'm a nice person...really I am. Empty I'm a nice person...really I am.

Post  HellBitch Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Date: July 1st, 2010
    Time: 6:06 a.m.
    Place: Baker Pool Hall

Just because I'm a bitch that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person.

On my journey to San Paro, I stopped at "Rods & Wheels" in El Paso. Pablo approached me and asked me,

Pablo: " Do you fear freedom, or the "Fear of Freedom"? "

HB: "No, I seem to thrive on it.I think that's why most people think I'm a bitch."

Pablo: "headin' to San Paro?"

HB:"Yup. What does that have to do with fear and freedom?"

Pablo:"Plenty. You look lonely...like you need a family. You look directionless and you need a path to follow...and every bitch needs some dogs to fuck her.
    The fear of freedom is not metaphorical but someone I'm looking for in San Paro. Look, I'm not in the business of making friends or trusting random strangers at bars, but for some reason I trust you. Let's both find our family. You got a ride?"

HB:"I need to hitch a ride. You offering?"

Pablo: "I need to finish my drink before we head out."

HB: "So does this family have a mother of father?"

Pablo: All you need to know is when we get to San Paro, we need to head to Baker's. We're looking for our mother, the venerable Mme. Eleuthero Phobia. Miss Phobia to you. The question is, "Is she looking for more children?"

When we entered San Paro, Pablo took a wrong turn and we got caught in gunfire. Pablo Fuentes has gone to his place among the stars in heaven, but I'm an orphan looking for a family and I have never experienced the love of a mother. So I have one request?

Where can I find Ms. Phobia? And does she have a place for one more at her table? Tell her Pablo Fuentes sent me. The name is Noir Le Blaque...but just tell her,
    "The bitch has returned to the Dog House."
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

I'm a nice person...really I am. Empty Re: I'm a nice person...really I am.

Post  Eleutherophobia Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm

(Flattery will get you everywhere. Razz Great stuff - I can't wait to hear more. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, HellBitch.)

"No, I can't tonight, ser-reh. I'm meeting someone at Baker."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am