Rain Dogs : A Storytelling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

::A Smile::

Maxine
    Maxine
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

::A Smile:: Empty ::A Smile::

Post  Maxine Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

* A green Smile painted on the side of a near by building *

With out chaos there would be no order.

* Posters with the image of a burning city stuck to a recently robbed store *

A still world is boring.

* A woman looking into a mirror. Images flashing in her brain *

I don't reMember if it is my name or if I read it somewhere. They live such boring lives, I figured I'd sAve them from themselves. If it is fast I'll drive it, It it causes an eXplosion I'll shoot it, If it pays well I'll do it. They told me I was beautIful, yet they hurt me, So I hurt them back. I can't staNd watching a world that doesn't move. I forgot what my facE looked like. This is all a dream, yet it is cold when it rains and it hurts when this body bleeds.

The guard called me "Mad Max" before he raped me ever night. He must have forgotten to bind me completely that night... Because I was able to kill him... He died with a smile at least. They put me in that cell because I killed my husband after he cheated on me... he died smiling as well....and so did she... But they weren't the first My father beat me when he drank so I let him drink as much as he wanted that night.... I put his head in a bucket full of his beer after I had removed it.... They had sent me to to the San Paro mental institute after.... I didn't stay there long... but it wouldn't be my last trip... That is were I was with that guard.... He must have felt powerful... But I'm gone from there again... Now I'm here to spread smiles to this city. My name is Maxine. They call me "Mad Max" because I killed them so they would die while they were happy so that they wouldn't suffer from this boring world anymore. But I can't kill everyone, the unlucky ones would be stuck in this non moving world.... So instead I will make the world turn. I will show them how to

SMILE

But I need help. I'm just one small girl. Who can't smile for herself.
    Eleutherophobia
    Eleutherophobia
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
    Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

::A Smile:: Empty Re: ::A Smile::

Post  Eleutherophobia Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm

(Wow. Wow, wow, wow. I can't wait to hear more. Welcome to the Rain Dogs, Mad Max.)
    Maxine
    Maxine
    Wide-Eyed
    Wide-Eyed

Post  Maxine Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

They called me scary, they called me ugly... Doesn't my beauty show through my smile? An enforcer came after me while I was trying to help the city smile... he said I was scary ugly, that I horrified him.... So while he was laughing I put a round between his eyes. He died with his smile.

Why don't men know how to treat a woman? They used to call me beautiful and then use me for my body, afterwards they would call me trash.... They kept saying it so I decided to show them how it felt to be treated like trash, and I incinerated them... Though... I don't know if they died with a smile or not.... there wasn't much left after... I guess I'm not perfect... But I just need to

SMILE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content