Put your iTunes music into APB!

Krycek
    Baker Pool Shark
    Baker Pool Shark

Put your iTunes music into APB!

Post  Krycek on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 pm

UPDATE!:
    The following method seems to only work with more recent iTunes purchases, older files us the m4p format, I am researching conversion programs.
    UPDATE2!:
    Use this one! It's Freeware But there is also a purchased version with more application.
    UPDATE3!: Turns out Tunebite is a real pain-in-the-ass, but I haven't been able to locate alternatives.

Not sure about you guys, but my iTunes library was HUGE, and unsupported by APB (being that it was all legal, it was stored in a non-Mp3 format, APB didn't like that.)
    With some searching, I found the tools necessary to make my library accessible.
    First off, you will need this.
    It's a free .m4a to mp3 converter, it works pretty fast and it's stable.
    Basically, open this program, set it to convert into Mp3 format, then drag and drop the files you want converted into the program.
    Set an output folder for the new files to be placed in, and hit "convert" after selecting the music.
    When it's done, the output folder will be filled with Mp3's ready to be imported into APB.
    This is legal, as long as you have the rights for your iTunes music, and don't plan on sharing the files.
    Carlyle
    Splashing the Wine
    Splashing the Wine

Re: Put your iTunes music into APB!

Post  Carlyle on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Very helpful, thanks!

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:42 pm